Friday, January 30, 2009

Let me get this straight ...

Since 2004, the United States has supplied the Israeli military with more than $1 billion for 500 million gallons of refined fuel. Israel and Hamas duke it out in Gaza. 1,300 Palestinians die. There’s $2 billion in damage. The United Nations makes an appeal for $613 million in relief funds for the Palestinian people. The United States offers $20 million.

$1 billion for fuel. $20 million for relief. What does that say to you?

Digg! submit to reddit Delicious

2 comments:

  1. One billion in fuel. 20 million in relief.

    I won't say what I really feel because this is my country and I'm proud of the freedom, prosperity, etc. we have. On the other hand, it's shameful and silly.

    I'm not joking when I ask, "Are the folks making decisions for our country insane, or do they just not get it?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. arabs and jews have been fighting since history has been written..this is a fight that the us should have never gotten into...after world war II we should have not taken control from palestine...period..now this so-called isreal is causing everyone in the world to choose... i choose to not fight over land that cant belong to any one group..it is all are land

    ReplyDelete