Saturday, November 1, 2008

Is that available in SEXY?

When I went shopping for a Halloween costume I was turned off by the sexy costumes for women. Each item that I wanted was available only in SEXY. SEXY vampire. SEXY nurse. SEXY police officer. SEXY witch. SEXY Sarah Palin (I won't go there).

The first shop I visited even devoted a section of its web site to SEXY costumes.

I thought "who wears this? This is ridiculous! No one's going to buy these costumes!"

Boy, was I wrong!

I went to a Halloween party tonight and the group I showed up with seemed to be wearing the only non-SEXY costumes.

Someone was a SEXY Amy Winehouse. Someone else was a SEXY devil. And then there were the Playboy knock-offs. When I think back on my reaction, I remember feeling sad. Sigh.

At least others are thinking my thoughts and asking my questions (check out articles here, here and here).

And what was my costume? Well, I drove to the party after a long day at work and was still wearing my work clothes. So my costume consisted of a silver sash that read "sexiest costume."

Digg! submit to reddit Delicious

0 comments:

Post a Comment