Saturday, November 22, 2008

Obama's address: Cool factor 2, Specifics 0

I'll definitely give President-elect Obama cool points for having a weekly address available on YouTube. I'll also give him kudos for adding a section to the right of the video on the Change.gov page for people to share their thoughts. I'm even happy that the Change.gov site will send me a weekly reminder with a link to the video (because Lord knows I won't remember to check in with Obama every week).

BUT ...

(you knew it was coming) ...

Give me some actual information, please! He spent nearly four minutes talking about how his economic team is developing a "bold plan" to create jobs, but adds "we'll be working out the details in the weeks ahead."

So why am I watching your almost four-minute video? It ain't THAT cool. One minute will do, thanks.



Digg! submit to reddit Delicious

0 comments:

Post a Comment